Very interesting, but unsubstantiated.
DID YOU KNOW…
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq. (It sure doesn’t look much like Paradise on earth today, though)
2. Mesopotamia which is now Iraq was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the Ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh – which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria which is in Iraq conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq!
13. The 3 Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (That’s good news to know that JESUS has been in Iraq too as the 4th person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the “writing on the wall” in Iraq.
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq. (where are the “wise” men today?)
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The “Empire of Man” described in Revelation is called Babylon which was a city in Iraq!
ALSO, DID YOU KNOW…
Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know
which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is
used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar,
and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers,
more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq,
means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots
and is a very significant country in the Bible. Here’s why.
* Eden was in Iraq–Genesis 2:10-14
* Adam &Eve were created in Iraq–Genesis 2:7-8
* Satan made his first recorded appearance in Iraq–Genesis 3:1-6
* Nimrod established Babylon &Tower of Babel was built in Iraq–
Genesis 10:8-97; 11:1-4
* The confusion of the languages took place in Iraq–Genesis 11:5-11
* Abraham came from a city in Iraq–Genesis 11:31; Acts 7:2-4
* Isaac’s bride came from Iraq–Genesis 24:3-4; 10
* Jacob spent 20 years in Iraq–Genesis 27:42-45; 31:38
* The first world Empire was in Iraq–Daniel 1:1-2;2:36-38
* The greatest revival in history was in a city in Iraq–Jonah 3
* The events of the book of Esther took place in Iraq–Esther
* The book of Nahum was a prophecy against a city in Iraq–Nahum
* The book or Revelation has prophecies against Babylon, which was the
old name for the nation of Iraq–Revelation 17 &18
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq.
And also Did You Know …
This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented
by an eagle. Saddam Hussain should have read up on his Muslim passages.
The following verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)…
Quran (9:11) — For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands
of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there
was peace. Note the verse number.
Picture at the top is a painting by artist, Akiane Kramarik, entitled “The Garden of Eden”