— By Ridgely Goldsborough I stepped into my hotel room to a pleasant surprise. Lots of room surrounded an inviting king-size bed, flanked by overstuffed armchairs that rested against sliding glass doors that opened onto a private patio. A small dining table sat next to a kitchenette with a separate …Read More »
He was getting old and paunchy And his hair was falling fast, And he sat around the Legion, Telling stories of the past. Of a war that he once fought in And the deeds that he had done, In his exploits with his buddies; They were heroes, every one. And …Read More »
By Frosty Troy
You don't actually have to take the quiz. Just read this straight through and you'll get the point...
Here's the first quiz:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
We don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
No matter how good friends are, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
It is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.